[mapguide-users] External Layers from WMS

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Nov 6 17:56:05 EST 2006

It looks like you (or whoever published the WMS data) is missing the
<BoundingBox> metadata so MGOS does not know what the extent of the data is.
If you author an MGOS layer from that WMS server datasource, you can then
define a map and enter manual Initial View coordinates into the map
definition.  These values got me in the ballpark and I was then able to view
data:

Lower left: -124,48
Upper right: -123,56

Andy Morsell, P.E.