[mapguide-users] Permissions problem...

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue Nov 7 12:14:39 EST 2006

Ah...sorry. I should have posted the error that it gives me.....When I
try to use the DWF Viewer, this is what I get:

Permission denied to resource: Library://test/

Permission denied to resource: Library://test/ Exception occurred in
method MgResourceHeaderManager.CheckPermission at line 2495 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\server\src\services\resource\ResourceHeaderManager.cpp

Andrew