Get involved in development RE: [mapguide-users] perfomance test

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue Nov 7 15:29:40 EST 2006

What a nice segue..

As Jason and Haris mention below (and Andy in another email), we're
hoping to get more people involved in the development communities.  Up
until recently, the dev at mapguide.osgeo.org
for code submission notifications, but now RFC discussions are happening
there as well, so now might be a good time to return to that list and
get involved.

Some of the current RFCs being discussed are:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/MapGuide_RFC_2_-_Unmanaged_Data_APIs

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/MapGuide_RFC_3_-_Session_Affinity

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/MapGuide_RFC_5_-_Enhanced_Join_Support

And again, here's a link to the Project Steering Committee page which
has a description of the RFC process:
https://mapguide.osgeo.org/psc.html.

Thanks
Tom