[mapguide-users] A question regarding MGE Studio and DWF

Gary Morin gary.morin at keygis.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 17:14:32 EST 2006

Hi

Sorry for the delay in given feed back, the challenge dialog box is
definitely Mapguide.

Pressing preview in AJAX the challenge dialog box is display you enter you
details and it works, for DWF it just keeps showing the challenge dialog
box.

If I press cancel I get:

Failed to open URL: status code 401 Unauthorised

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers

Gary