MGE/MGOS Differences - WMS

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Tue Nov 7 17:48:54 EST 2006

I've got WMS configured and working nicely in our MapGuide Enterprise SP1
environment.

Mapguide Open Source 1.0.2 does not work. Both the GetMap and
GetFeatureInfo requests fail with the familiar "The coordinate system
conversion failed. Unsupported coordinate system code." error message.

I've tried modifying the .awd files to point to
<http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.1.1/capabilities_1_1_1.dtd>. The only
other differences I see are relative path references to the DLLs in MGE
and absolute paths in MGOS, and there appears to be some difference in
FdoWmsMessage.dll; otherwise I see no differences likely to cause this
problem.

The MGE is running on Windows Server 2003, MGOS is running on Windows 2000
Server. Both maps appear as expected in MapGuide Studio.

Has anyone else seen this sort of problem? Do I keep trying to
troubleshoot my MGOS implementation? or do I get to file a bug report?

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.