Sheboygan not seen in administrator's 'load package'

Jay JayRI at cox.net
Fri Nov 10 09:07:12 EST 2006

Hello,

Installed MG (version 1.0.2.17861) and tested pursuant to Documentation-'
Installing and configuring on windows'.  All seems fine so far.  My problem
is trying to load sample data package Sheboygan pursuant to
Documentation-'Installing sample data and viewer sample application'.  The
Sheboygan down load entitled 'Sheboygan .mgp' is apparently zip, I've put it
in the correct location, renamed its extension to .mgp, and yet in the 'Load
Packages section' it still is not listed. It appears that for some reason it
is not recognized. I have tried on 2 machines with same results. I think its
something rather simple that I am just missing. Appreciation in advance.

Jay