[mapguide-users] Use Oarcle XE with Autodesk MAP, MapGuide and King.Oracle provider

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Sat Nov 11 04:08:14 EST 2006

Thank you.
Instant client is installed by copying those 4 Oracle files anf 3
King.Oracle files into the FDO\bin folder of MAP
If you think for MapGuide the procedure would be same, copy 3
King.Oracle and 4 Oracle files into same folder and edit providers.xml,
same as for MAP.
Is that what you think that I should add clip for?

Haris