[mapguide-users] N-Tier Configuration Setup?

Buscher, Shane Shane.Buscher at nngco.com
Mon Nov 13 11:33:28 EST 2006

I did figure out that the webconfig.ini in the
MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www directory takes precedence
over other defined webconiguration.ini files.  In the case of the
Sheboygen sample, it serves no purpose to change the webconfig.ini in
the ..\dotnetviewersample.  Also, if you change a setting in the
webconfig.ini, you must restart iis in order to reflect the change.

I'm still stuck on successfully pointing to a different site server.  Is
there anyone out there that has done this???  Now that I've figured out
how to change the site server ip in the webconfig.ini, I get the
following error: 'Failed to open URL: status code 559
MgSessionException'.

-shane