[mapguide-users] MySQL FDO and Fedora 4

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Nov 13 18:27:50 EST 2006

Hi Jason,

MapGuide 1.0.2 compiles with FDO 3.1, the trunk currently compiles with
FDO 3.2.  They need to be compiled against the correct version as the
APIs are different. You will get compilation errors otherwise.  You do
not need to recompile FDO everytime MapGuide is compiled; you should
only need to recompile FDO if you update the source for it or update one
of the dependent components of it (such as the MySQL client).

Hope this helps,
Tom

  _____