[mapguide-users] King.Oracle 0.4.4

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Wed Nov 15 05:41:41 EST 2006

Hi Max,

I think data is displayed  but you need to zoom into area of interest.

King.Oracle provider reads extent of data from spatial index for
non-geodetic SRID. In case of geodetic coordinate system (as in your
case) it will read from SDO_GEOM_METDATA.
I suppose you have -180 180 -90 90 for extents. You can check that using
Fdo2Fdo tool "Oracle Toolbox - SDO Metadata".
You can than use Fdo2Fdo to recalculate extent "Recalculate Extent"
button and write it into SDO_GEOM_METADATA. Then when provider reads
again that schema (you need to restart studio) it will use correct
extent and in preview it will be automatically zoomed in that area.

Also you can create a Map in Studio and manually set extents for that
Map.

Haris