[mapguide-users] Server Error, unable to connect to fastcgi server. [No Viruses detected]

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Thu Nov 16 10:32:52 EST 2006

So, I could set php-cgi.exe over isapi_fcgi.dll as the default PHP handler
in IIS Application Mapping under the MapGuide virtual directory and get the
same FastCGI effect?

--
Chris Gountanis
Programmer/Analyst - Network Administrator
cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
T: 877-269-6971 | T: 920-830-4053 | F: 920-832-0736

MPOWER TECHNOLOGIES
501 S Nicolet Road Appleton, WI 54914
www.mpower-tech.com

Making complex information more accessible.