Webstudio: Cannot make a layer from SHP data

Milan Lazecky el.migno at post.cz
Thu Nov 16 13:59:46 EST 2006

Hi everyone.
Finally I managed to add new data (SHP format) to the Mapguide 1.0.2 webstudio. Well, just that was a problem, but I've solved it (I had to edit FDO's providers.xml and changed name value Osgeo.SHP.3.1 to Osgeo.SHP.3.0 - if anybody has a similar problem). Now I have connected SHP and I want to make a layer - everything seems to be ok, but Preview is doing nothing. When using Sheboygan SDF data, everything is fine. Do I need to convert my SHP to SDF??
Thank you.