[mapguide-users] Saving map to session doesn't persist?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Nov 17 13:22:55 EST 2006

This is what the code looks like now:

    //Set up the map to be used in this service
    $resourceID = new
MgResourceIdentifier('Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Maps/Sheboygan.MapDefi
nition');

    //Create a connection to the map
    $map = new MgMap();
    $map->Create($resourceService,$resourceID,'Sheboygan');

    //Save the map into the repository
    $mapId = new MgResourceIdentifier("Session:$sessionId//Sheboygan.".
MgResourceType::MapDefinition);
    $map->Save($resourceService, $mapId);

Now I'm getting the following error on the MgMap->Save :

Error: An exception occurred in the XML parser.
Details:An exception occurred in the XML parser. Exception occurred in
method MgResourceContentManager.ValidateDocument at line 586 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentMana
ger.cpp

???

Is it possible that the MapDefinition in the Sheboygan sample is not
valid?  But then it would have errored on the Load in Administrator.

Jason