[mapguide-users] WMS not showing

BradM masonb at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Sat Nov 18 11:21:06 EST 2006

Hi we have managed to view one WMS source using mapguide enterprise.  The
trick was to create an atlas using the same EPSG as the WMS source and the
correct bounding box coordinates.  WMS functionality must be enhanced. We
can connect to WMS sources but we cannot see the map layers. MGE at the
moment seems to be dis-functional in comparison to other WMS viewers such as
GAIA.