[mapguide-users] RE: Tooltip performance

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Mon Nov 20 08:44:51 EST 2006

I Agree Willem.

The tooltips worked quick in mapguide 6.5. The only other option that would
be nice would be to prioritize them separately from layer display.
(sometimes there is a layer displayed on top that makes it kind of hard to
get the tooltip you want). I realize this is always going to be a contention
but if there were a priority you could remove some contention.

Brad

  _____