[mapguide-users] Query for Oracle SDO Data without using SDO_FILTER

Johann Nothbauer nothbauer at rmdata.at
Mon Nov 20 10:19:57 EST 2006

Hi Andy!

I'm using Mapguide Open Source 1.0.2.
I could try to use Mapguide Enterprise, for we are a Autodesk Partner.

I'm only wondering how Mapguide would automatically decide when not to
use the Spatial Filter?

cheers,
Johann

Andy Morsell wrote (Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 08:54:22 -0800):

Are you using MapGuide Enterprise with Service Pack 1?  SP1 fixed quite a
few of the Oracle Spatial performance issues.

Andy