USE PRINT LAYOUT CODE

Joy Appler jappler at my.bcit.ca
Mon Nov 20 12:41:25 EST 2006

  I belive we have created the necessary print layout resource by creating it
in MGE Studio, and referencing it in the following lines of php code:

$layout = null;

if (array_key_exists('UseLayout', $_GET) && $_GET['UseLayout'] == 'true')
    {

        $layoutRes = new
MgResourceIdentifier("Library://SGI_Print_Layout.PrintLayout");

        $layout =  new MgLayout($layoutRes, "gulfIslandsAlbersMap",
MgPageUnitsType::Inches);

    }

  Do you think this is done wrong?