[mapguide-users] RE: getting map image in svg format

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Nov 21 00:01:14 EST 2006

SVG is a vector format, so you won't have much fun converting from PNG to SVG.

You could conceivably create your own SVG output scripts, the same way that some of us were querying data elements and outputting KML directly.  I don't think it's impossible, but it's a lot of work, you're pretty much on your own, and it would be difficult to integrate into the AJAX viewer.

http://www.nabble.com/MapGuide-OS-with-Google-Earth-t1289107.html#a3429490

Jason