[mapguide-users] DWF Viewer App

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Tue Nov 21 23:33:40 EST 2006

No it's not just that....the scale bar isn't right either....The scale
bar itself matches the map, but the scale that it says that it's at is
not right. The easiest thing to do is to print one out and layout an
actual scale on the bar, then you'll see what I mean.  The scale bar is
off by about 5mm (too short). It's as though the whole layout is zoomed
out a little (legend, map, scale bar, etc).....It's like at some point
somewhere, it's set to "fit to page", even though that's not even an
option.....basically, the whole thing is shrunk to about 95%, rather
than 100%. But like I said, that's not just happening for 1 printer, and
it's also been confirmed to happen with other people (when I first
brought this up in 1.0.1). It's not a printer setting....what ever it is
is a bug for sure.

Andrew