Server Error, unable to connect to fastcgi server. [No Viruses detected]

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Thu Nov 23 04:12:57 EST 2006

Hi Trevor

I have now deployed my MGOS installation on two subsequent w2k3 machines,
and in both cases, I have frequently seen the fastcgi error. I have upped
the values of the registry keys below, and in both cases, as on the
development machine I was initially using, this seems to have solved the
problem.

Thanks

Tom