Unable to connect to Oracle

Tobias Stranninge tobias.stranninge at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 06:49:01 EST 2006

Thanks Haris,

I have managed now to connect to the database with the King provider (by
adjusting the server name). Unfortunately, no tables show up. In fact, there
isn't even a field for the table, instead I have 'Data file:' in the Studio
interface ('Configure a feature resource using the Generic Editor'). What am
I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Tobias