[mapguide-users] MapGuide Studio and DXF / DWG problems....

Gord McKenzie gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Fri Nov 24 12:07:12 EST 2006

Mapguide was first in my case and no I don't run them at the same time.  I
have uninstalled Map2007 and studio and then re-installed Studio with no
change in results.

When I run Studio I watch the status line and it goes through the entire
load sequence and after loading managedmapapi it says opening test.dwg and
immediately gives the dbx cas4 4 error.

I can see the load sequence happening on a machine that works and it is the
same sequence.