[mapguide-users] MySQL GeometryCollection not displaying in MapGuide?

peter56 ibb.scigalla at arcor.de
Mon Nov 27 07:43:29 EST 2006

Hi Iwan,

the following configuration works on my PC (local)

MySQL 5.0.24
MapGuide Open Source Server Version 1.0.2.17861
Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2007
OSGeo FDO Provider for MySQL 3.1
Win XP SP1
IIS & Netscape

But I'm using at the moment only LINESTRING and POINT objects in MySQL.

Have you selectetd the correct geometrie row in MapGuide Studio?

Peter