[mapguide-users] problem in layer

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Tue Nov 28 10:14:11 EST 2006

You might set the reference point in the symbols so that they sit
adjacent to each other, or above one another. It would depend on the
size of your symbols. Adjacent might be easier. Set one reference point
to be the middle right of one symbol and the other to the middle left
and see how they sit over the point.

Regards,
Dave

  _____