Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object

Joy Appler jappler at my.bcit.ca
Thu Nov 30 13:44:21 EST 2006

  I had the same error message apearing, however once I installed the patch I
had a new error message.  It reads: Method not found: 'Boolean
Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Fdo.FdoUtil.GetShpSchema(System.String,
System.String)'.     Does anyone have any ideas as to where I went wrong,
and why the patch didn't work.

Thanks,
Joy Appler