Shortest Path

Alejandro Guzman lguzmanc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 04:27:57 EDT 2006

Hello

Nowadays I am evaluating some Internet Map Servers to use one of them in a
project. Till now, due to diverse benefits that this one offers, I have
decided on MapGuide Open Source, nevertheless even I do not still have
totally clear some questions. Specifically my questions are directed to:

Can I create a new command to find shortest path?

If it is true, can I programme it with C#?

Or would I have to modify to the source code of Mapguide to do this, and
therefore use a specific language of programming?

Do solutions exist type plugin to find the shortest path with mapguide?

thanks

Alejandro Guzmán