Shortest Path

Alejandro Guzman lguzmanc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 00:31:21 EDT 2006

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for your quickly response. I continued investigating about other
transportation problems that I want to solve and show in MapGuide, and I
concluded that I must develop a module to manipulate topologies into
MapGuide in order to solve this and other transportation problems. I
recognize that it involves a lot of work and theoretical acknowledge, but if
I can solve this it could be a contribution to MapGuide Open Source or to a
Plug-in of Mapguide Enterprise. Therefore, now my questions are the
following:

 Can the manipulation of topologies into MapGuide be solved by means of ASPX
pages?

 Could this solution serve for MapGuide Open Source and Mapguide Enterprise?

Thanks

 Alejandro Guzmàn