[mapguide-users] question about frames

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sat Oct 7 11:51:50 EDT 2006

For layer hyperlinks, in Studio, go to your web layout definition.  Look for
the item "Open feature URL hyperlinks in this target interface" and then
change it to New Window.

I open the parcel search tool via an Invoke Script custom command also
created in the web layout.  In that case, the script is very basic:
parent.openSearchWindow('parcelSearch').  In my main application embed page,
there is an openSearchWindow JavaScript function that then opens a new
window with my search page URL while passing the session ID.  I did this so
I had complete control over the opened window.  You could also use the
out-of-the-box Invoke URL custom command, but then you don't have any
control over the opened window parameters.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com