[mapguide-users] Does Mapguide support unicode?

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Oct 10 09:40:57 EDT 2006

As long as you set the correct font for the labeling and that font is
available on the client system (if using the DWF viewer) then non-ascii
labels should work. If using the AJAX viewer, you need to have the Hindi
font installed on the server, because the server does the rendering.
Luckily, the Hindi script goes left to right, which is the only way the
server rendering can handle.

Traian

  _____