[mapguide-users] is inaccessible due to its protection level

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Oct 10 11:17:21 EDT 2006

Try this instead (the email will probably wrap the lines);

MgResourceService ResourceService =
siteConnection.CreateService(MgServiceType.ResourceService) as
MgResourceService;

MgFeatureService FeatureService =
siteConnection.CreateService(MgServiceType.FeatureService) as
MgFeatureService;

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com