[mapguide-users] XP Pro as MgServer?

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Tue Oct 10 17:06:09 EDT 2006

Windows XP Pro SP2 and IIS is used on all our demo machines and works
flawlessly out of the box. If you have heavy traffic on IIS you might want
to raise the limit from 10 to 50 (50 is the max). It would not be used in
production but great for developing and demos.

Chris Gountanis
Programmer/Analyst - Network Administrator
cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
T: 877-269-6971 | T: 920-830-4053 | F: 920-832-0736

MPOWER TECHNOLOGIES
501 S Nicolet Road Appleton, WI 54914
www.mpower-tech.com

Making complex information more accessible.