[mapguide-users] Highway symbols

Eric Brown ericbrown at netxn.com
Thu Oct 12 11:25:04 EDT 2006

Unexpected Error in contacting site URLWell - I thought about converting the lines to points (or just duplicating the layer for that purpose).  I'm just curious if that's how everyone does it or if that's a shortcoming of MapGuide?

You wouldn't happen to know an easy way to do that conversion?

Thanks,

Eric Brown
support at kerndata.com