[mapguide-users] Tolerance for selection

Chris Tallman ctallman at innomap.com
Fri Oct 13 07:00:49 EDT 2006

I have found that if you use an image like a png the point selection is
much better.  I think it uses the image bounds at the selection area.
If you stick to the MG default symbols its almost impossible to select a
point.

You have to create a symbol library and add your images to said library.
When you are setting up your point layers you can select any image in
the symbol library.

Hope this helps.

Chris