Working with the current selection

Cory Gregor cgregor at barkerlemar.com
Fri Oct 13 16:38:12 EDT 2006

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there a way to capture the click event and
object and in which layer the user clicked so that I can handle the event in
my own page? Maybe your suggestion already deals with this, but I am really
new to this. Please let me know if there are any samples out there. I am
using ASP .NET and am not familiar with PHP. Thanks again,

Siju