FW: [mapguide-users] FDO - MySQL issues/questions

Brent Robinson brent.robinson at autodesk.com
Tue Oct 17 18:01:59 EDT 2006

MySQL 4.1.20 would be older than the minimum version supported by the
MySQL provider. I'm not exactly sure what the minimum is (does anyone
else know off-hand?). However, upgrading to 5.0.15 or later would get
rid of the error.

The MySQL provider relies on some information_schema tables (which were
introduced in version 5) to get information on tables, columns, etc.