PHP version

Kencana bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 05:12:06 EDT 2006

Hi Jason,

I guess I have install the old version of mapguide. first of all sorry if I
am troubling you. can I know the step of installing the opensource 1.0.2?I
download tar file for that. but I am confused in how to install it.
currently I am using windows server 2003. I am not able to log in into map
administrator, where it didnt show anything only blank page.and I am trying
to view the shebboygan map but it shows nothing. I am looking forward for
your reply.

Regards,
Kencana