[mapguide-users] FDO - MySQL issues/questions

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Wed Oct 18 09:41:16 EDT 2006

I use MySQL 5.0.22 Community NT and everything works fine. I can at least
verify that. I have used Map 2007 to bulk copy SHP files to MySQL and the
only problem was authoring the layers. The preview shows nothing even with
the correct Cord Sys. Once I got to the Map Layout and manually entered the
proper X-Y everything works smooth.

--
Chris