[mapguide-users] FDO providers not showing on Mapguide Studio 2007

Ernesto Vega ernesvega at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 15:52:53 EDT 2006

I had installed mapguide studio  2007 trial, and when i tryied to
create a new Data connection : no feature provider showed on the list.
Is this correct ??? Should I look  at some config file or anything
like that ??? I changed providers.xml to reflect the MySql FDO
provider, but it did not show on the list also.

any ideas ??

I'm connecting from Windows XP Pro SP2 to a fedora core 4 box.

if you need more info to find out what's going on just let me know.