Webstudio

Ernesto Vega ernesvega at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 14:30:29 EDT 2006

Hi. I installed mapguide open source out of the box following the
instruccions for a fedora core 4 linux box. Evertything went fine but
WebStudio is not there.  I use the  default installation but nothing
shows up.

It says "Not Found" when I request the  URL
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/webstudio.

Also, i started using mapguide studio 2007 trial for application
development and is really cool. My problem with mapguide studio  2007
is that i cannot get FDO providers working !!! The list fro new data
connection is always empty despite the fact i added the correct entry
to the providers.xml file.

Please, any ideas for it ???

thanks in advance