[mapguide-users] ODBC connection problems...

Chris Tallman ctallman at innomap.com
Mon Oct 23 13:53:13 EDT 2006

I've run into this just about every time I try and connect to a data
base.  Its takes some fiddling to get it to work right.

I believe this is what I usually do.

Save and close the connection once you have the connection string
entered.

Open it back up, sometimes at this point it works.  Other times I have
to do this again and it works.  I have no explanation why but it does.

Hope this helps and maybe someone can offer some advice on what is going
on here.

Chris