[mapguide-users] RE: RE: King.Oracle 0.3.3

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Wed Oct 25 23:16:58 EDT 2006

I don't have anything but a 6.5 install so I'm out of the loop here. But, I
have esri data in my oracle SDO with esri style metadata does that mean I
couldn't use the king oracle provider?

Yes, I agree.
For metadata we can use already existing Autodesk FDO metadata, ( and
that is something I will support)
and yes I am trying to avoid metadata as long as possible.

Haris