[mapguide-users] uploading resources

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 13:57:33 EDT 2006

Jose,

I notice that you are trying to do SETRESOURCE on a LoadProcedure. I
don't think that's what you want if you're trying to push data to the
server. The basic steps are

1) do SETRESOURCE with suitable xml to create a FeatureSource

2) submit a form to the mapagent.fcgi with method post and with
OPERATION set to SETRESOURCEDATA. You can use the form in the mapagent
/mapguide/mapagent/setresourcedataform.html file as a guide.

zak