[mapguide-users] vector editing

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 27 14:40:44 EDT 2006

Chris,

it is possible, but there are currently no tools in the open source
package that allow you access to this functionality.

MapGuide Enterprise may contain some of this functionality, but I'm
not sure.

DM Solutions Group is working on building some of these types of
tools as a commercial capability on top of MapGuide OS/Enterprise.
Contact me directly if you are interested in this.

Cheers

Paul