[mapguide-users] Building Search based on joined fields

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Oct 30 15:30:55 EST 2006

I noted the same error under the same circumstances with 1.0.1 and
Enterprise.  I was hoping it was fixed in 1.0.2 (which I have not had time
to work with yet), but it looks like the bug lingers. (you are using 1.0.2
aren't you?)

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com