[mapguide-users] Webstudio upload feature source?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 31 21:23:08 EST 2006

Tim,

there were some problems with the original implementation of the
upload facility in webstudio.  These were fixed recently in the trunk
but I don't know if those fixes made it into 1.0.2 release.

Can you let us know a bit about your configuration (server, web
server, version) and any error messages you are getting?

Cheers

Paul