[mapguide-users] PostgreSQL 8.1 Connection String

Kori Maleski kmale at telus.net
Fri Sep 1 00:29:09 EDT 2006

No Attachments Please.

Kori Maleski
GIS Consultant
403.651.3714 (Mobile)

  _____

From: sukalyan chakraborty [mailto:chakraborty.sarkar at gmail.com]
Sent: August 31, 2006 10:18 PM
To: users at mapguide.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] PostgreSQL 8.1 Connection String

yes probabley this is not working well but i've writen write lines in the

providers.xml and also include the write file

<FeatureProvider>
            <Name>OSGeo.OGR.0.1</Name>
            <DisplayName>FDO Provider for OGR</DisplayName>
            <Description>Access to OGR data sources</Description>
            <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
            <Version>0.1.0.0</Version>
            <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.1.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
            <LibraryPath>OGRProvider.dll</LibraryPath>

</FeatureProvider>

Please Help Me