[mapguide-users] maplab or mgstudio??

anakando anakando at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 02:46:41 EDT 2006

thanks for your reply..
base on my knowledge,  the purpose of webstudio is to manage the data
resource that already located in server.am i right? i just need 'something'
that can do like mgstudio..i'm postgraduate student..it's hard for me to buy
a mgstudio license only for education purpose!so here i need to know any
ssoftware or program that can used to create,edit and manage data resource
beside mgstudio..i was informed by my friend that i can use maplab or ka-map
rather than mgstudio..did someone have tried this before?how can maplab be
integrated with mapguide even both of maplab and mgos is open source
program?