WFS problems with mapguide open source 1.0.1

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Sep 7 01:36:36 EDT 2006

Hi There,

  Trying to setup a wfs layers I could not get  the GetFeature request
to work (other request getcapabilities and describefeature type seem to
work ok).  Request looks like this :
http://locahost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=GetFeature&TYPENAME=ns146044037:CityLimits&
I am getting the following error message :

  The coordinate system conversion failed.
Unsupported coordinate system code.</h2>
The coordinate system conversion failed.
Unsupported coordinate system code.
Exception occurred in method
MgCoordinateSystem.ConvertCoordinateSystemCodeToWkt at line 950 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\common\service\coordinatesystem\CoordinateSystem.cpp

  I have configured the layer using studio and the only thing I set was
the bounds element with epsg:4326 and left other srs and primary srs empty.

  I have not touched the config.awd file.

  Is there something that I need to configure or other places to look
for this error ?

Thanks

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst