SPAM-LOW: Re: [mapguide-users] Error in ASP AjaxViewer application (update)

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Sep 11 11:27:44 EDT 2006

It sounds like you might have broken your IIS install by doing that.  If you
put the short path back, does this error go away?

In your original post you do not show a full URL for the addresses you are
trying to access.  Try putting the machine name first, something like:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library://Samples/Sheboyg
an/Layouts/SheboyganAsp.WebLayout&LOCALE=en

Andy