[mapguide-users] developer samples

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Sep 11 11:51:09 EDT 2006

You can get to the source code through the MapGuide Developer's Guide
Samples on the OSGeo site.  The URL is:
http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/devguide/.  It doesn't like there is a zip
version of the files, however.  I tried to upload the file to the MGOS Wiki
but it didn't like the non-image file.  I don't know how else to get the
file where it should go (the OSGeo site), so you can grab it from here for
the time being: www.spatialgis.com/devguide_june_2006_samples.zip

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com